Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

I decided to take on the daunting task of making costumes for the boys this year.  So, of course, they chose Angry Birds.  They were so excited for WEEKS!  Stephen would bug me every day to make them.  Having never done any significant sewing before I was a little scared.  After starting, though, I made it through and was rather pleased with the outcome:-)
Halloween itself was tons of fun with carving pumpkins and going trick-or-treating with the Rabideaus.  Zoe, Stephen and Jake had a blast!!  Frankie and little Abbey decided to hang out in the wagon.  The costumes were a major hit!  I heard comments from every person we encountered:-)  I think I will be making costumes again next year!
Done with sewing!

Sqwaaaaak!

Baaaaaaak!

Oink Oink!

All together

Headed out after dark

Hitting up all the good houses

Pigs and Pumpkins are friends


Being safe with princess Zoe


And I had to include this video.  The boys were pretty creeped out by this guy but Zoe was there to save the day!  She knew it was just pretend:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment