Monday, March 28, 2011

Tummy Time

Frankie is getting so big!  We had his 2 week appointment today (only a week late) and discovered he is in the 80th percentile in all areas.  He now weighs 9 lbs 8 oz (he has gained over a pound!) and is 21.43 inches long.  Luckily, a new batch of diapers will arrive on our doorstep in a week or so...the newborn size is getting a little tight! 
By the way, for any moms out there who want to save some money on diapers and wipes I highly recommend www.amazon.com/mom for all your shopping.  If you do subscribe and save you get about 30% more off of whatever you purchase and 2-day shipping is free!  So, it comes right to your door!  I just bought diapers for 9 cents a piece and wipes for 2 cents a piece.  Plus I am set for a month and will get more automatically each month:-)
Getting some tummy time and holding his head up!

Jacob loving on Frankie

Looking around from up high

Look at that chub!

Spending time with Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Kitty- I LOVE Frankie! He is such a doll and fits in perfectly with your beautiful family. You are doing such a great job keeping your blog updated after just having a baby!!! I just posted something on ngskalet.blogspot.com about buying diapers. Check it out and see if it could work for you guys! Are you guys going to make it home for Easter???

    ReplyDelete