One thing about moving is that you have to wait for your furniture to arrive. We bought a new set of living room furniture and had to survive for 2 weeks sitting on folding chairs. It was definitely not the most comfortable of situations.
 |
| Stephen showing how we relaxed when we first moved in |
Then our furniture came! And it is big, and soft and so pretty! Couches and tables make the living room much warmer and definitely more cozy. Now all we need to do is rearrange a little and I think we will be all set!
 |
| How we relax now |
I will post some more pictures of our place after we finish "redecorating" :)
So far your blog is making me smile :) I'd love to see pics of the entire new house when you get a chance! I bet it's amazing!!! I'm also excited to try the pizza recipe - thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete