With two free tickets in hand, Blaise and I had a great night out on the strip. We were able to see The Phantom of the Opera at The Venetian on Saturday night and only had to pay for the babysitter! We saw it as an opportunity too good to refuse.
For anyone who hasn't seen the show yet we definitely recommend it. Check out the movie version if you have to, though the music isn't done nearly as well as the original.
We are looking forward to the chance to spend many evenings out like that! With an endless number of shows just 15 minutes away how will we ever choose which one to see next?
I forgot to tell you that my sister was in Vegas this past weekend. How crazy would have been to run into her? Not likely, but weird :) I am glad you guys had fun! Welcome to the blog world. I have a private blog, if you're interested let me know and I'll shoot you the info. The only reason I have an account here is because I do a blog with my friend Katie...we share our struggles and triumphs on our journey to losing 40 lbs by Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!